Our team has prepared for you a list of the best and most popular books for a project manager. There is both fiction and more complex literature. Do you like to read? Read this post to the end!
And we'll start with the bible for a project manager:
Project Management Body Of Knowledge, PMBOK
Any project manager is obliged to read this book regardless of his level. This book is a set of guidelines, approaches, and practices required for successful project management.
As for lighter fiction, we have a small list to start studying such a profession as project management.
Literature like this is perfect for a quick read on the way to work or on weekends:
- Tom DeMarco and Timothy Lister:
- "Human factor. Successful projects and teams” & "Waltzing with the Bears"
- Frederick Brooks: "Mythical Man-Month"
- Alan Cooper: "Mental hospital in the hands of patients"
- Patrick Lencioni: "Five vices of the team"
- Gavin Kennedy: "We can agree on everything!"
- J. Hunk Rainwater: "How to Graze Cats"
You've already read it? Or, when you're done reading our list, we'll have a new selection for you!